The most popular and advantageous package of starting business in UAE.
Mainland companies in the UAE refer to businesses that are registered and licensed to operate in the mainland areas of the country, as opposed to free zones or offshore locations.
- Mainland companies can operate in any part of the UAE and engage in any type of business activity, without any restrictions.
- Mainland companies have access to the local UAE market, which is the largest in the Middle East region.
- Mainland companies can benefit from government support and incentives such as tax exemptions and access to government contracts.
At Global Match, our specialists are happy to take over the entire company setup process, from start to finish, so you can focus on what matters the most – business strategy and growth.
Free Zone Companies
Free zone companies in the UAE refer to businesses that are registered and licensed to operate within one of the several designated free zones in the country. These free zones are designated areas that offer a range of business incentives and benefits to companies looking to set up in the UAE.
- Free zone companies allow 100% foreign ownership, meaning that companies can be fully owned and controlled by non-Emiratis.
- Free zone companies are exempt from corporate and personal taxes, making them attractive to entrepreneurs and investors.
- Free zone companies can operate in any sector, including trading, manufacturing, and service industries, without any restrictions.
Global Match helps entrepreneurs and companies find their footing in the competitive Emirates market. As a full-service company, our expertise includes providing a comprehensive range of solutions aimed at speeding up business setup in Emirates free zones.
An offshore company is a type of business entity that is registered in a country other than the one in which it conducts its operations. In the United Arab Emirates (UAE), offshore companies are typically established in one of the several free zones located in the country.
- Offshore companies are not subject to any taxes on profits, capital gains, or personal income.
- Offshore companies provide an additional layer of protection for assets as they are often incorporated under strict confidentiality laws.
- Foreign investors can own 100% of an offshore company in the UAE, which is not allowed in other parts of the country.
Global Match has a team of offshore company formation experts who can offer step-by-step assistance to clients, resulting in an easy, quick, and hassle-free setup.
Being a UAE Resident means that you can take advantage of tax exemptions, high standards of living, and excellent opportunities for business development backed up by economic and political stability. If you want to enjoy these privileges of living in the UAE, then applying for a Resident Permit should be one of your top priorities.
At Global Match, we provide full support in obtaining UAE Residence Visa, Freelance Permits & Emirates ID for foreign investors, their families, and dependents to help them start life in the UAE.
At Global Match we provide expedient, reliable and cost-effective services.
Some of the many services we provide are:
- Document Clearance
- Immigration Services
- Ejari Services
- Ministry of Labor Services
- Economic Department Services
- VAT Services